Monday, May 21, 2007

The Change

I have finally come to a realization that it is beyond my capabilities to compose a provocative literary piece everyday to be published before lunch. True, I do not wish to disappoint my avid readers who visit my site daily. Unfortunately, I cannot confuse you all everyday with strings of words that are equivalent to sentences extracted from academic journals, even though we all need the distraction from our daily lives.

Therefore, I am attempting a different approach commencing this week onwards.

In light of a recent liberation from a restriction, both self-imposed and peer-forced, I intend to convey a month plus long narrative, that reflects my predicament at the moment, through a series of inter-relatable songs that I was privileged enough to chance upon. They will not be the perfect embodiment of the circumstances, for I do not boast an extensive knowledge on music like one midnight angel, but I feel they are adequately accurate.

Don’t worry too much about this apparent underlying message. Just enjoy the tunes first.

0 Comments: