Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tagged

I know, I know. I haven’t been updating as fervently as I did before. If you must know (within the confidentiality restrictions imposed of course), I am currently overseeing a crisis in the company. This alone totally leeched all my time away, so with the additional exploratory discussions I have every other day to negate all the drawbacks I am experiencing, I have to sate my update hungry cunctation companions by resorting to pre-written entries; like this:

April 1, 1997
1) How old were you? 13
2) Where did you go to school? Victoria Institution, first day
3) Where did you work? Quadrangle, VI
4) Where did you live? Desa Pandan
5) Where did you hang out? Petaling Street
6) Did you wear glasses? Yes. Too many books
7) Who was your best friend? None yet
8) How many tattoos did you have? None yet
9) How many piercing did you have? No to mutilation
10) What car did you drive? A Proton Saga, to and fro for fun
11) Had you been to a real party? Of course, with cakes and balloons
12) Had your heart broken? Stupid Exam

April 1, 2002
1) How old were you? 18
2) Where did you go to school? PAAC, first day
3) Where did you work? KL
4) Where did you live? Desa Pandan
5) Where did you hang out? KLCC
6) Did you wear glasses? Yes. Too much TV
7) Who was your best friend? I had three
8) Who was your regular-person crush? None
9) How many tattoos did you have? Three
10) How many piercing did you have? No to disfigurement
11) What car did you drive? A Proton Perdana, to and fro for chores
12) Had you had your heart broken? Stupid Competition

April 1, 2007
1) How old are you? 23
2) Where do you work? Subang, day before first day
3) Where do you live? Bangsar
4) Do you wear glasses? Yes. Too much computer
5) Where do you hang out? Company contingent
6) Who is your best friend? I have seven
7) Do you talk to your old friends? Of course
8) How many tattoos? Three
9) How many piercing do you have? No to desecration
11) What kind of car do you drive? A Perodua Myvi, to and fro for work
12) Has your heart been broken? Stupid Idiot

0 Comments: