Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hey There Delilah & Signal Fire

I know it is uncharacteristic of me to introduce a song that has no significant meaning to me, but sometimes, I think I should descend from my pedestal of profound choices and be amongst the prosaic and shallow. Today is the day. =)

Well, this is one of those that are pleasant to the ear but will not feature in any American Idols soon due to its lack of technicality. No matter. I’m being simple today. At least this band, Plain White T’s, is obscure enough to merit a mention here.

Anyway, I chose not to include the lyrics here, mainly because it does not reflect an emotion or a situation or a phase I am in like the rest. So don’t bother analysing the song trying to grasp some cryptic message I am sending out, unlike the others.


Since I have already acted atypically from my usual nature, I might as well share the videos that are against my norm. This is sort of a promo for one of the blockbuster summer movies this year, which I personally think is cool. Being accompanied by Snow Patrol does not hurt too. =)

2 Comments:

HobbiT said...

the promo video soooooo cute!!!!!!!! what's the song called?

Chiam said...

Oh, I thought your power of observation would lead you to realize that each entry's header within the anthem anthology IS the title of the featured song.

Although it can be excusable this time round considering there's two today, you have heard Delilah before. Thus, you should be able to deduct the title of the cute promo without my help. I'm not in the spoon-feeding mood today.