Friday, June 01, 2007

The Astonishment

Is it that hard to believe that I am who I claim to be? It must be the curse of my charming good looks and my chivalrous behaviour; for my assertions of my bad boy persona have only fallen onto deaf ears, or worse laughter and ridicule. All it reminds me of is this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As I was saying, sure, I am straight edge, but that does not mean I lack a rebellious streak. I am an IDIOT, remember? In fact, I may actually exhibit behaviours illustrated in the strips below when I am in the company of reliable friends at times, although not necessarily with similar motives.


So, don’t overreact and cover your mouth when you discover through a tag that I actually have tattoos. Unfortunately, due to their ‘strategic’ locations, I can only show them personally than to attach images of them here, especially if I intend to maintain my U-rating to ensure that children of all ages and celibate nuns continue to find entertainment within this cyberspace. Therefore, if I have piqued your curiosity enough, all you have to do is ask.

Disclaimer: This post is a mere expression of personal traits and neither advocates any rebellious intentions towards any particular party nor attempt to instigate any potentially offensive activities that are illegal - or at least ill advised - in our bureaucratic society.

In all future entries within this humble blog, let it be known that this web waste aims to be a form of humour, not be a possible tumour. I concur that it is a challenge to smile at everything written here but remember; only the bright and witty ones do. The question is: are you one of them?

0 Comments: