Friday, May 18, 2007

The Pioneer

Considering the barrage of enquiries regarding the identification of the actual commercial that was mentioned in the previous post, I have decided to insert my first Youtube video clip here in my blog. Just don’t tell me to upload more videos because my whining is too dreary.

As much I appreciate the interest in my writings as well as the effort to clarify ambiguity through other channels, I must insist that readers of my blog to utilize the comment functions available here. At the very least, use the chat box this HTML incompetent have painstakingly uploaded.

Any fellow blogger will tell you how encouraging it is to find a comment within their web-space and I am no different. So let’s reserve the pleasantries and the intriguing dialogues to the other conduits of communication and have the related issues and comments here, ok?

This is the Sony Walkman Soundaholic ad I was referring to:

I’m not a soundaholic, I’m a texturaholic.

On a lighter note, my boss won't be around for the whole of next week or so; which doesn't mean a thing considering I’m supposed to be an executive working individually without any supervision. At least I won’t be stolen away abruptly from my chats by the impromptu meetings. =)

0 Comments: