Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Subsequent Relief

To all my empathisers and sympathisers alike,

Pardon the double post of the day but kindly ignore the previous post.

Sure, I had to fend off the advances of a particular customer. (To all the busybodies out there, her identity will remain undisclosed lest I get myself sued for infringing the confidentiality contract that I signed. Bloody bureaucrats. I can say one thing though: she’s no where near a MILF);

Sure, I had to endure half an hour of the midday congestion each direction to see a client who didn’t have the courtesy to put in an appearance nor even conveyed a message to inform of the latest change in the end. And I had to do it alone;

Sure, I was asked to remain behind in the office after working hours and wait for the Big Boss in order for her to reject all of the latest progress of my current project and request a reversion to my initially declined proposals. And I’m not getting overtime pay;

But at least I’m contented now. I received my first pay-check today. =)

Now, all I need to worry about is what to do with this meagre sum. Sky’s the limit, right? As long as the sky doesn’t exceed my budget that is. Aside from fulfilling promises and meeting certain given obligations, I have the balance of the money to juggle with, hopefully wisely.

I know. I’ll invest.

I’m not sure what to invest in yet, but the huge huggable teddy bear sure looks promising…

1 Comment:

HobbiT said...

Yes! Invest it the huge huggable teddy bear!